Senior Project Manager – Client Side
Root Partnerships is one of Australia’s leading project advisory and project management practices, defining and delivering some of the most iconic and challenging projects in our community, like Western Sydney Airport and the Sydney Opera House.
We are an organisation who is passionate about empowering our team to perform at their best.
We are looking for someone with a background in project management who would like to develop their skills to support the work we are doing in our advisory team as well as be involved in end to end project delivery.
The sort of person that would thrive in our advisory space could come from a client side project management or construction background who wants to round out their project
It also might suit someone with a business analyst background, perhaps have been involved in writing business cases or have the right skills to think outside of the box when it comes to formulating strategies for projects throughout their lifecycle.
Given the focus is front end advisory we are looking for candidates who can think laterally and innovate in order to optimise the value proposition for the client. This is a unique opportunity for someone from a construction background to build on those skills and work as a management consultant leveraging their technical knowledge.
An Ideal Candidate
- Will have a background in a construction related field
- Will understand the lifecycle of a building project
- Will have excellent written skills
- Can think laterally
- Can manage high level stakeholders
- Have the ability to think strategically
- Is interested in developing skills in the art of business case writing
- Have the relevant tertiary degree such as Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, electrical engineering etc
- Have been working in Australia for the last 5 years
- Be an Australian Citizen or have the right to work
It is essential that you have worked with public or blue chip private clients in an advisory or PM capacity and can demonstrate hands on/ teamwork approach when working with stakeholders.