Project Manager – Education
Root Partnerships is one of Australia’s leading project advisory and project management practices, defining and delivering challenging projects for iconic clients.
Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state, and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management, and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager to work on a variety of projects in the Education Sector. The right candidate will be someone who shares our passion for doing things the right way and excelling in customer service.
Working on interesting and complex projects will require strong stakeholder skills and the ability to think laterally to solve problems.
Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in client-side consultancy in the construction industry
- Experience in Aviation will be highly regarded.
- Have experience in the construction stages
- Experience working in a live environment
- Have a background in the construction industry, e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or construction Project Manager.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a thirst for learning and self-development
- Will have strong interpersonal skills to enable them to manage stakeholders effectively
- Have experience in the management of the planning and design of construction projects
- Have experience in the management of project timelines and budgets, including identification and management of project risks
- Experience in cost management and reporting, preparation of monthly progress claims and cash flow projections
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Will drive optimal outcomes for the clients and have a keen eye for quality
Working with RP means you have access to benefits such as:
- Professional Development Program with your own RP Mentor
- Health and Wellbeing Program run by our active Health and Wellbeing Committee including an Employee Assistance Program
- Learning opportunities through RP’s internal training program and our external training partner, Australian Institute of Management.
Please apply by submitting a Cover Letter and CV.