Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects.
Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state, and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management, and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are looking for a Project Manager who has a background in construction or client side project management. The right candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to think laterally, critically, and strategically to solve problems. There will be potential to manage a wide variety of projects, from the planning & design stages through procurement and tendering to construction and handover.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for doing things the right way and who strives for excellence in everything they do:
- Management of the regulatory statutory approvals processes
- Management of design and tender processes
- Tender evaluations
- Management of project timelines and budgets including identification and management of project risks
- Contract Administration
- Stakeholder management
Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in client side consultancy in the construction industry
- Experience working in a live environment
- Have a background in the construction industry e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or construction Project Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a thirst for learning and self-development
- Will have strong interpersonal skills to enable them to manage stakeholders effectively
- Will be self-motivated and strive to excel in all areas of their role.
Working with RP means you have access to benefits such as:
- Professional Development Program with your own RP Mentor
- Health and Wellbeing Program run by our active Health and Wellbeing Committee including an Employee Assistance Program
- Learning opportunities with our training partner, the Australian Institute of Management
Please apply by submitting a Cover Letter and CV.