Senior Project Manager
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects.
Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state, and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management, and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has strong end to end project management skills in the design, planning and construction of major buildings (new build, upgrades, and refurbishments).
The right candidate will have worked either directly for a client or a client-side consultancy, have excellent communication skills and proven stakeholder management skills. In this role, you will be working as part of a collaborative team and closely with the head contractor.
Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum of 10 years in the construction industry
- Have a background in the construction industry e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or Construction Project Manager
- Will possess tertiary qualifications in construction building, engineering, architecture or similar
The Ideal Candidate
The right candidate will have experience across the design, planning and delivery of complex projects including:
- Experience in management of the planning and design of construction projects including management of the DA process
- Experience in management of project timelines and budgets including identification and management of project risks
- Experience in cost management and reporting, preparation of monthly progress claims and cash flow projections
- Experience of working in live environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Will drive optimal outcomes for the clients and have a keen eye for quality
Working with RP means you have access to benefits such as:
- Professional Development Program with your own RP Mentor
- Health and Wellbeing Program run by our active Health and Wellbeing Committee including an Employee Assistance Program
- Learning opportunities through RP’s internal training program and our external training partner, the Australian Institute of Management
Please apply by submitting a Cover Letter and CV.