Assistant Project Manager
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects.
We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to work on a variety of building projects supporting the Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to complete tasks and deliverables required to carry out the Project Management function.
- Assisting with the DA process
- Procurement of technical consultants
- Design management
- Procurement and management of head contractors
- Assisting with the implementation of the project schedule and activities throughout the project life-cycle.
- Attending client meetings, taking minutes and driving actions
- Assisting to develop detailed project budget and forecast cash flows/milestones from approved budget
- Assisting with the development of a project risks register and ongoing monitoring and mitigating project risks
- Supporting the contract administration through the construction stage of delivery.
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for doing things the right way and who strives for excellence in everything they do.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the construction industry
- Tertiary qualifications in civil or structural engineering, architecture, construction management, quantity surveying or similar
Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profits. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of, what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
To apply for this role please submit your details and CV below.