Senior Project Manager
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects.
Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profits. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners.
We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of, what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager who has strong end-to-end project management skills in the design, planning and construction of major buildings (new build, upgrades, and refurbishments). You must have previous experience working either directly for a client or a client-side consultancy and have excellent communication and proven stakeholder management skills.
You will be working in a team and working closely with the head contractor. Constructive relationship-building across the team including clients and stakeholders and end-users is essential, as well as knowledge of working in a live environment.
- Experience in management of the planning and design of construction projects including management of the DA process.
- Experience in management of project timelines and budgets including identification and management of project risks.
- Experience in cost management and reporting, preparation of monthly progress claims and cashflow projections.
- Experience in the preparation of EoT, variations and claims in accordance with the relevant contract.
- Experience of working in live environments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to drive optimal outcomes for the clients and have a keen eye for quality.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 7 years in the construction industry
- A background in the construction industry e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or Construction Project Manager
- Tertiary qualifications in construction building, engineering, architecture or similar
- The right to work in Australia
To apply for this role please submit your details and CV below.