Senior Project Manager – Melbourne
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects. Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including federal, state, and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. We work across a diverse portfolio of complex projects in the Health, Aviation, Education, Arts, Civic $ Culture, and Social Housing sectors. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners. We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management, and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to expand our capability in the Health Sector. The right candidate could come from a head contracting background, another project management consultancy or have previously worked directly for a Health client in either the public or private sector.
The right candidate must have around 5 years’ experience across either the design, planning or delivery of major hospital projects.
As an advisory and project management consultancy, we pride ourselves on providing value add for our clients, so we need strong independent thinkers who will look to define and drive optimal solutions at every stage of the project lifecycle.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the planning, design, or construction stages of hospital projects in either the public or private sector
- Have a passion for working in the health sector
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong and confident communication skills
- You should come from a health sector background either directly from public or private health client, another project management consultancy, a design consultancy background (Architectural, Building Services or Structural), or a head contractor looking to move into the consultancy client-side space
- Someone with experience in both redevelopment of existing hospitals in addition to the establishment and/or expansion of new hospitals
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working on health building projects within Victoria or Australia.
- Have a background in the construction phases of health projects and are looking to expand your involvement to the design and planning phases of Projects
- Someone who understands the lifecycles of a variety of Health sector building projects.
- Will possess tertiary qualifications in project management, building, engineering or architecture
- Have the right to work in Australia and are currently based in Melbourne.
- Career Opportunities – we have a structured hands-on professional development program with an abundance of training options available to support career aspirations.
- Dynamic workload – the office is busy and no two days are the same, there is plenty of variety in the role to keep you engaged.
- Fantastic Culture – we have a wonderful team and an active Health and Wellbeing Committee with a full calendar of events like running club, yoga, basketball, team outings and much more.
- Offices – we have two offices in Melbourne, one in the Melbourne CBD and one at Melbourne Airport. With these two locations and the flexibility of working-from-home initiatives, we can provide work location arrangements to suit.
To apply for this role please complete the below form.