Senior Project Manager
Root Partnerships is one of Australia’s leading project advisory and project management practices, defining and delivering challenging projects for iconic clients including Western Sydney Airport and The Sydney Opera House
Root Partnerships (RP) is a leading provider of specialist project management and advisory services, recognised for its continued successful delivery of complex and high-profile projects. Since 1994 RP has had the unique opportunity to work with many of Australia’s most iconic brands and institutions including: federal, state and local governments and agencies, public-private partnerships, private sector companies, and not-for-profit agencies. It is our focus on quality and our collaborative approach that has enabled us to establish long-standing relationships with both our clients and industry partners. We have a senior team of highly experienced project managers with significant front-end advisory, project management, design management and construction delivery experience who have a genuine interest in, and current understanding of what is required to deliver extraordinary projects.
We have a current vacancy for a Senior Project Manager who has blue chip client-side project management experience, particularly in the delivery of major building construction projects ($100 million plus).
We are looking for someone who shares our passion of doing things the right way and strives for excellence in everything they do.
Skills and Experience
- Have strong experience in the construction stages of major building projects
- Have a working knowledge of GC21
- Experience working in a live environment
- Experience with high rise construction would be advantageous
- Have a background in the construction industry e.g. an Architect, Project Engineer, Civil or Structural Engineer or construction Project Manager.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a thirst for learning and self-development
- Will have strong interpersonal skills to enable them to manage stakeholders effectively
- Will be self-motivated and strive to excel in all areas of their role.
We have an incredible team and great projects to work on. We also have a full social calendar which is populated each quarter by our wonderful health and well-being committee.
A generous salary package is on offer with attractive working conditions and benefits.
If you are interest in this role or other roles at Root Partnerships please apply via the form below.